COMMISSION TERMS OF SERVICE
Table of Contents: I. CONTACT, II. RULES/WHAT I WILL DRAW, III. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS, IV. COMMISSION PROCESS, V. LICENSE
* If you do not have either Twitter or Tumblr, I can be contacted with my Discord Evil Sonic#0621.
* I prefer using more instant methods of communication like the ones above, but if you do NOT have ANY of the above then you can email me at Hyper_Evil_Sonic(at)msn(dot)com (THIS IS NOT MY PAYPAL EMAIL).
* Allow at least 24 hours for a response before you change your mind, thank you.
II. RULES/WHAT I WILL DRAW
* Cartoon violence is okay.
* Do not commission someone else to edit the art I made for you, if you'd like an edit after the commission is over (not only right after, but days, months, etc after) we can work out a deal (extra pay).
* I can draw anthropomorphic animals and humans!
* I cannot draw detailed robots, but I can draw robots that do not have much detail.
* No hate art of any kind.
* I can refuse your request.
* Be patient and properly articulate what you want.
* Commissions are usually done in the order they are received, you can see my slots and where you are at my Trello board.
* Comics can take longer than the other options, so please be more patient with them.
* Be respectful of the terms.
* Do not try to pay me to finish someone else's artwork.
III. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
* If you absolutely cannot use commiss.io for whatever reason, contact me and give me a valid email so I can send a Paypal invoice. DO NOT send money to my Paypal, let me send an invoice.
* If you do NOT use commiss.io, I won't start working until you pay me.
* If you do want a refund, please contact me first before attempting a chargeback to see if we can work it out.
* Full refunds are only issued during the sketch phase, DO NOT try to refund after I give you a sketch and then pay someone else to finish it or claim ownership of the sketch.
* Half refunds are only issued after I've shown you flats. No more refunds once I start shading.
* Uncolored doodles are not refundable, since they're practically just sketches.
* FOR COMICS: Full refunds are only issued during the thumbnail phase. We can work out refunds after other processes, but it can't be 100% after thumbnails are accepted.
IV. COMMISSION PROCESS
* Be sure to pay attention to your email when you use commiss.io, so you can get updates.
* When I send images you have to give me your consent that you are happy with what you see, from start to end. Do not be vague.
* It is okay to request changes during the process. After 4 MAJOR changes I may require an extra fee for each change afterwards.
* If a change requires the entire drawing to be redrawn after it has been colored there will be an extra fee.
* I am not against commercial commissions, but there may be an extra charge for that. Depending on the what the commission is for I can request royalties.
* MY ARTWORK IS NOT FOR NFT USE or anything cryptocurrency-related.